[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] Orchestras of the World transcriptions

At 03:30 PM 2008-07-21, Michael H. Gray wrote:
John Ross wrote:

They're fully produced radio programs of performances by European orchestras (BBC Symphony, Vienna Philharmonic, RIAS, Concertgebouw, Suisse Romande, Radio Eireann Symphony, etc etc.) with introductions and "intermission" interviews related to postwar economic development.

Without knowing the repertoire I'd say these were radio-originals. The inclusion of the Radio Eireann Symphony is one key.

I agree with Mike Gray as RIAS is "Radio In the American Sector" (of Germany/Berlin).