[Table of Contents]

BAPNET Program Committee

Hello: this is a message for the program committee on  the courthouse
fire symposium, which besides me includes Lynn Jones, Kathy Orlenko,
and Helene Whitson.  Our other member, Bob Westby, has just agreed to
take a job at the Georgia State Archives, effective Feb. 2, 1996!  He says
he will come back to our symposium, however.

We should probably have a committee meeting soon or at least prior to
the Feb 8 meeting.  Maybe we can have it here on the listserv or set up a
conference call.  Please let me know as soon as possible.

In a related matter, I think it would be good for those of us with photos
from our Nov 8 visit to meet with Bob next week so we can compare in
detail what we all have towards putting together a slide show.  So far
this includes me, Patti Bailey of my staff, Julie O'Keefe, and Bob.  Does
anyone else have photos or slides?