Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item


1. An obsolete term for a grade of book cloth of a "common" quality, dyed throughout. 2. A general term applied to black papers used for covers, photograph albums, and the like. (256 )

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:39 PST
Retrieved: Sunday, 22-Sep-2019 22:48:46 GMT