Bookbinding and the Conservation of Books
A Dictionary of Descriptive Terminology

 Previous item  Up One Level Next item

center-fold sewing

A generic term sometimes used with reference to the sewing of a book through the folds of the sections. See: FLEXIBLE SEWING ;MACHINE SEWING ;RECESSED-CORD SEWING ;TAPE SEWING .

[Search all CoOL documents]

Timestamp: Saturday, 19-Nov-2011 13:18:39 PST
Retrieved: Thursday, 18-Jul-2019 19:34:27 GMT