[Table of Contents]

Re: [ARSCLIST] AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF A REEL TO REEL TAPE DIGITIZATION PROJECT - out sourcing recommendations?

Hi Melodie,

We do transfers of this kind at Chace Audio in Burbank, CA and have expertise in handling older, more fragile elements.  We do not do any transcribing, but please feel free to contact me off-list and I can put you in touch with someone regarding transfer details.

Best,

Michele Winn
Manager, Element Preparation and Special Projects
Chace Audio for DVD, Film, and
          Broadcast
201 S. Victory Blvd.
Burbank, CA  91502