Subject: Mold health hazards

Mold health hazards

From: Craig Deller <craig1708>
Date: Thursday, October 6, 1994
I would like to pass along a story about mold sensitivity. I had a
client that had numerous things in storage that had gotten wet. When the
objects, in this case a carpet, were returned to their house, mold had
taken hold. In unrolling the carpet the husband had brain seizures that
rendered him helpless and near death. He is similar to a stroke victim,
all because of the mold reaction.

Craig Deller

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 8:26
                Distributed: Wednesday, October 12, 1994
                        Message Id: cdl-8-26-005
                                  ***