Subject: Watermarks

Watermarks

From: Zoe Ginni <ikast<-a>
Date: Tuesday, November 11, 1997
I am working towards my degree at The Conservation Department at the
Technical University of Athens. My current project involves
conserving watermarks of 15-18th century papers mainly Italian. I
would appreciate if anyone could provide me or point me to a
selected bibliography or references to help me deal with it.
Thank you so much for your assistance,

Zoe Ginni
Department of Conservation of Works of Art and Antiquities
Technical University of Athens, Greece

                                  ***
                  Conservation DistList Instance 11:44
                 Distributed: Friday, November 14, 1997