Subject: UV flashlights

UV flashlights

From: Peter Lundskow <plundskow<-at->
Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010
I am looking into the purchase of a UV flashlight that are usually
used in crime scene investigations to use as an inexpensive portable
examination light.  The one I am look at operates at both 375 and
390nm.  Does anyone have any experience with these or is it best to
stick with the more expensive florescent style of light made for art
examination purposes?

Peter Lundskow
Collection Manager and Curator
3779 Bartlett Street