Subject: Moriki paper available

Moriki paper available

From: Eileen Saner <esaner<-at->
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2016
    author.

I have three packages of Moriki White Japanese Paper purchased from
University Products about six years ago.  The packages are actually
heavy mailing tubes 43 inches long and 4 inches wide.  The list
price at University Products is $47.60.

    <URL:http://www.universityproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=810>

I would like to sell these for $25 each but am open to negotiating
when shipping costs can be determined.

The tubes can be sent to an Indiana library through InfoExpress.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Eileen K. Saner
Director of Library Services
Anabaptist Mennonite Biblical Seminary
3003 Benham Ave.